IM Arghyadip Das – FM Mads Vestby-Ellingsen 1/2 – 1/2 whereupon Mads has good opportunities for his second IM norm.
GM Bence Korpa from Hungary still leads by half a point ahead of GM Sebastian Bogner from Switzerland. Just behind we find two Norwegian players, GM Johan-Sebastian Christiansen and GM Benjamin Arvola Notkevich at 5.5 points.
Nevertheless, there is perhaps most excitement associated with young FM Mads Vestby-Ellingsen, he has good opportunities for his second IM norm. It will not be an easy task, however, because tomorrow is GM Benjamin Arvola Notkevich on the other side of the board. The game can be followed live from 4 pm Saturday afternoon and it will also be streamed live on facebook, link is posted before 16.00.
Tomorrow there will also be a tournament for amateurs of all ages from 11am. The venue is the congress hall at Scandic Hell.
Tomorrows live top-games:
- GM Bence Korpa – GM Maxim Turov
- GM Eduardas Rozentalis – GM Sebastian Bogner
- GM Johan-Sebastian Christiansen – IM Arghyadip Das
- FM Mads Vestby-Ellingsen – GM Benjamin Arvola Notkevich
- FM Daniel Fischer – IM Florian Kaczur
- GM Sergey Volkov – IM Irina Turova
HCI 2019 – Round 8
HCI 2019 – Round 6 – 7
HCI 2019 – Round 1 – 5
HCI 2019 – Photos of Lars R. Bang
Torbjørn Dahl – Hell Sjakklubb