- Ready for registration!
- 03.-11. august 2019
- The venue and address – google maps
- Open 10 rounds FIDE Dutch Swiss with possibility for title norms.
- 90 min + 30 sec increment per move from move 1.
- It is possible with up to 3 wo (wo = 0,5 points) in the first 8 rounds, this must be agreed in advance.
- Players must be at the boards within one hour after the games have started. Exceeding this results in loss.
- Main arbiter: IA Erling Skjelstad.
- Organizer: Torbjørn Dahl, Hell Chessclub. E-mail address: email@example.com
Hell Chess Club is proud to present our strong arbiter trio: