Live-games top 6 boards here, and results, pairings and games here. Collection with Hell-videos here.
Everything is ready for a thriller in the last three rounds of HCI 2019. FM Mads Vestby-Ellingsen has good opportunities for his second IM norm, and only needs 1.5 points on the last 3 rounds. Tomorrow he meets IM Arghyadip Das from India who still has theoretical chances of GM norm.
GM Bence Korpa from Hungary still leads with 5.5 points, with 4 players at 5 points. On the third table there will be a fight between two of Norway’s strongest players, GM Benjamin Arvola Notkevich playing white against GM Johan-Sebastian Christiansen.
In Group B, Jan Thomas Nordgren has taken the lead with 6 points ahead of Carl Christian Aarnes and Martin K Andersen of 5.5 points.
Game and analysis by GM Johan-Sebastian Christiansen and GM Sebastian Bogner 1/2 – 1/2.
Tomorrows live top-games:
- IM Irina Turova – GM Bence Korpa – Will be streamed live
- GM Sebastian Bogner – FM Daniel Fischer
- GM Benjamin Arvola Notkevich – GM Johan-Sebastian Christiansen
- IM Florian Kaczur – GM Maxim Turov
- IM Arghyadip Das – FM Mads Vestby-Ellingsen
- GM Eduardas Rozentalis – WIM Lara Janzelj
HCI 2019 – Round 6 – 7
Se artikkelen av Alina l’Ami i ChessBase.
Sjakk i Trondheim og Stjørdal – sjakktrening og spillerutvikling med Hell Sjakklubb i hjertet av Trøndelag. Torbjørn Dahl